Wheels and Tires
For your safety, it is best to replace all four tires at the same time. However, if you do not want to replace all four tires it is best to keep matching sets on the front and the back. Different rules apply to Snow Tires, Four Wheel Drive and All Wheel Drive Vehicles.
When you bring in your vehicle, you can be sure the highest standards are being practiced as the technicians at Center Heights Service have earned their status from various tire manufactures and distributors. Some of theses are Certified Toyo Tire Masters and Tire Rack Recommended Installers. The technicians mount the tires with the touch-less Hunter Revolution Machine so there's no worries about scratching or damaging the rims and then balance the tires with the Hofmann Optima II. The Hunter Hawkeye Alignment Machine ensure perfect alignment every time.
Every Tire Replacement or Installation Includes
- Tire Mounting
- Wheel Balancing
- Disposal of Old Tire
- Reset Tire Pressure System
- Reset Tire Light and Fix Remaining Issues
- Peace of Mind That Your Car Will Go and Stop When and Where You Need it to.
If you want to prolong the time between replacing your tires, a regular tire rotation is necessary. How long your tires will last is almost entirely dependent upon preventing premature tread wear. To insure even wear and long lasting tires it is recommended that they are rotated every 6,000 miles.
We not only rotate your tires, but we will inspect your tires to make the right recommendations concerning repairs or replacements.
Every Tire Rotation Includes
- Checking Tire Pressure
- Inspection of Tires to Identify Damager or Wear Patterns
- Rotating Tires According to the Auto Manufacturers' Recommendations
- Check Wheel Balance and Advise on Re-balancing if Needed
- Torque Bolts and Lug Nuts to Secure Your Tires
Contact Us Today With Any Questions or to Schedule an Appointment: 216-751-3387